Hello all!
I have begun to remodel my basement to turn it into my craft room. YAY! Maybe that will also inspire me to scrapbook and create.. when everything I have can be seen and used. LOL! (Scrapbookers, you know what I'm talking about. I've already painted the walls and started moving some of my supplies down into the room.
In other news, I have also begun taking an online photography class via JessicaSprague.com
The class so far is awesome! I'm having fun and learning the camera world off of the AUTO setting of my camera. It's great and it's truly inspiring and giving me a good swift kick in the ass to learn more.
Okay, well that is all for now - hopefully as the year 2010 ends so will my creative dryspell.
I'm gonna grab the year 2011 by the horns and say "INSPIRE ME"
Night all!
No comments:
Post a Comment