Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

You ever have one of those days that just make you happy and smile all day?! Well for once, one of those kinda days was today.. and of all days it was on my 31st birthday! How awesome is that!  Everything about today, just happened to inspire me about life in general and how lucky I really am to have the friends and family that l have.
I'm hoping today is just the start of a very creative and inspiring year for me. I look forward to my upcoming 31st year of life. *fingers crossed* That I will win the lottery and share the wealth. LOL! Nah.. that's wishful thinking.   In addition to having an inspiring day, a friend of mine (Eric) just made my night with his very talented singing. I just happened to click on one of his video links and it was just great! Much props to him and his singing.  I ended up listening and watching every single one of his videos. Just AWESOME!  Thank you Eric.

Let's see if I can take some of this inspiration now and create something with it....  *waves*  Goodnight all and blog with you again real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment