Hello all! I welcome myself to the online world of blogging. I have been tossing the idea back and forth for awhile now - but was never able to convince myself to follow through with creating an account that sounded somewhat interesting to blog about.
But then after seeing a friend's blog, (thank you ScrappingBeauty) and her beautiful display of cards, I was like what the heck.. just do it and see where the blog takes you. So here I am, blogging for the first time and hopefully it will be as fun, craft & scrapbooking inspiring as I imagined. *fingers crossed and maybe even some pinky toes too*
My goal for this blog is for no one other than myself and my appreaciation for art and all things beautiful, and maybe if I'm having a really crappy day - for my own sanity. Can I guarantee that I am an *EVERYDAY* blogger...uhmm... probably not. Can I guarantee that I am an EVERYDAY crafter.. would LOVE to be... but nope..I have a toddler and that's wishful thinking. Let's not start telling little white lies now. I am a craftMOMMA..above all else. But for all you lovely crafters out there, that happen to hop on to join me on my journey through my trials and tribulations - in the words of my toddler "ALL ABOARD!!!" for it's going to be a slow moving adventure. But if not then, hopefully a happy and interestng read. :)
~CraftMomma79
YAY for blogs! Looking forward to seeing your work on here! I use my blog solely for posting my work. Stop for a visit: http://teresajaye.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful - and a great start for inspiration. You to, Teresa!!
ReplyDelete